Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

ill be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governor

in Bewerbungsunterlagen 17.07.2019 10:49
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Kevin Magnussen has reiterated his desire for a long-term Renault deal after giving the team two more weeks to decide whether he will be there next year.Like teammate Jolyon Palmer, Magnussen is unsure whether he will be retained for 2017 as the team continues to dwell on its line-up. The team had originally planned to announce its drivers in early September, though it has continued to postpone that decision.Magnussen, who recently voiced his frustration at the delay, has given the team an extension to when he expects a decision, something he thinks shows his desire to stay.Ive given them the two weeks and hopefully there will be a decision by the end of those two weeks, the Dane confirmed on Thursday. I think it shows very clearly that I want to continue here.Thats what I wanted to signal and say that I am willing to wait and I understand the situation that is going on. Its very clear that I believe that this team will go very far and I hope I can continue here for a long time.Renault has been linked with French driver Esteban Ocon, Valtteri Bottas and Sergio Perez, though the latter is confirmed to be staying at Force India next year.Asked if every passing day without a decision makes it more likely he will stay, he replied: Its hard to know whats going on sometimes but I think as ever Formula One is a commercial sport and its not a secret that my commercial value is a bit lower than perhaps other drivers.I have very good partnerships and sponsors and Im very grateful for their support but some of the other drivers have an unbelievable amount of support. So hopefully I will be judged and the decision will be taken on talent and not on money.Magnussen is happy to wait a little longer if the outcome is positive.?I hope I can be with this team for many years ... I didnt have to give them the extension. Weve had good dialogue, positive conversations and I know what the situation is, more or less. So Ive given them more time to get things sorted. Hydro Flask 32 OZ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Hydro Flask Straw Lid . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.hydroflaskpullosuomi.com/hydro-flask-24-oz.html . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Ombre Hydro Flask .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Hydro Flask 40 OZ . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Maro Itoje has been crowned Breakthrough Player of the Year at the World Rugby awards.Itoje, 22, has enjoyed a remarkable year both for club and country.The second-row made his England debut during the 2016 Six Nations and helped the side to their first Grand Slam since 2003 and then played an integral role in their 3-0 series win over Australia in June.At club level he was instrumental in Saracens charge to both Aviva Premiership and Champions Cup titles and was named Land Rover Discovery of the season at the Premiership awards, Young Player of the Yearr at the RPAs and also European Player of the Year.ddddddddddddHe saw off competition from New Zealand duo Anton Lienert-Brown and Ardie Savea to take the prestigious award.Itoje is currently sidelined with a fractured hand and sits out the November Tests but will have his sights set on returning in time to help England in the Six Nations and will be hopeful of winning a place on the British & Irish Lions tour to New Zealand. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen