Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

But Im definitely happy to have Jeff on the team this weekend.The on

in Tribute 16.07.2019 10:50
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Jordan Spieth believes the hard work he put in after an early exit from the Players Championship is paying off after a much-improved start to the week at the AT&T Byron Nelson. The 22-year-old missed the cut at TPC Sawgrass last week in his first event since a final-round collapse at the Masters, but he has made a strong start in Texas by following an opening-round 64 with a five-under 65 on Friday.Spieth mixed six birdies with a solitary bogey at TPC Four Seasons, a course he has notoriously struggled at over the years, giving him the early clubhouse second-round lead with Brooks Koepka. Jordan Spieth posted six birdies during his round The world No 2 has not finished inside the top-25 in the event since a tie for 16th as an amateur in 2010, but feels the extra work put in with coach Cameron Mccormick this week has brought a marked improvement. Its very gratifying, Spieth told the PGA Tours featured group coverage. I have complete trust in Camerons (Mccormick) eye and he has the trust that Im going to put in the work to get to a point where were successful.Sometimes thats not the next week but fortunately, this week it is. Most of our work has been on the greens, and that has shown today. Spieth carded four birdies in a five-hole stretch I feel a little loose with my iron play and even some of my wedges, and the proximity to the hole from a lot of the positions Ive been playing hasnt been where I want it.Weve made up for it with the putter thus far and if we can tone that down a little bit and keep the putter hot, well be in good shape.After missing a 10-footer for birdie at the 11th, Spieth picked up a shot from a similar distance at the next but gave it straight back with a three-putt bogey at the short 13th. Spieths last victory came in Januarys Hyundai Tournament of Champions The world No 2 drained a 20-footer at the 14th and made a move up the leaderboard with a hat-trick of gains from the 16th to reach the turn in 31.A run of close-range pars came to an end with a two-putt birdie at the par-five seventh, before Spieth closed a bogey-free second nine and set the clubhouse target by holing from 10 feet to save par at the ninth. The 13th Ive three-putted twice in a row now and then I ended up in a really tough spot on 14, Spieth added. Ive been on that spot every year and made bogeys, made doubles and made pars, but finally made a birdie out of that.It was a really nice break to get some momentum for sure.Watch the AT&T Byron Nelson throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: AT&T Byron Nelson leaders Garcia makes bright start First round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Ted Ginn Jr Saints Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Archie Manning Womens Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-bobby-hebert-gold-jersey/ . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Bobby Hebert Saints Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Alvin Kamara Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. INDIANAPOLIS -- Jeff Gordon stepping into the No. 88 car. What a strange sight.Gordon is No. 24 through and through. But not this weekend at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Not next weekend at Pocono Raceway.Hes No. 88 for the next two weeks. And no matter the car, he brings a winning pedigree with 93 career Sprint Cup wins and four championships, including five wins at the Brickyard heading into the race Sunday afternoon.Gordon said his goals have never changed -- get the most out of himself and the team. Which raises the question: Can he win in a substitute role despite not being in the car for eight months?It was important the first time out to find the edge and the grip level and the speed right away, which we did, Gordon said. If we can get the balance right in practice, I feel good about the race.Whats my goal? Ive always said I want to get the most out of the car, the most out of myself and the most the team can produce. I dont know what that is. Is that a win? Is that a fifth? Is that a 15th?With Dale Earnhardt Jr. out for a second consecutive week battling balance issues and nausea believed to be from concussions, Gordon will at least be in familiar colors -- his longtime sponsor Axalta is the sponsor of the car. So it looks normal. But then there is that big 88 on the side of Gordons car.That looks strange, but the 39 drivers with far more experience this year in the 2016 aerodynamic package will have the biggest influence on Gordons success.These guys are the best there is, Gordon said. This is an intense sport. You dont step out for eight months and just step back in and its easy. This stuff is not easy.Gordon was ninth in the first practice, 25th in final practice.The first lap was good, Gordon said. It was one of the bigger challenges Ive had as a race-car driver to come here without knowing the car and not being [on] ... any track all year long.That one got my attention, that first run.Gordon has earned everyones attention as he makes the unexpected return, but it also has folks at Hendrick Motorsports stoked. The organization has struggled recently, and it feels having Gordon in the car can provide a somewhat outsider perspective from someone who still works there.I dont think theres any risk -- he had a great career and no matter what he does, he could run last on Sunday and its not going to change that, says his former crew chief Ray Evernham, now a consultant at Hendrick.ddddddddddddBut Im sure hes not going to run last. ... At this place, nobody has got a better record here than him. He still keeps himself in great shape.Evernham -- as everyone has at Hendrick Motorsports -- stressed that he is sad Earnhardt cant race. But having Gordon in the car seemed to make the most sense.Im really kind of glad Jeff is here this weekend, Evernham said. Its a way to rally around a bad situation.Chase Elliott?said he felt the same way. He replaced Gordon in the No. 24 car, and now he gets to race against him at least two more times.Its going to be neat, Elliott said. It will be a little different for everybody. But Im definitely happy to have Jeff on the team this weekend.The one thing Elliott has to worry about? Seeing Gordon in his pit as Gordon might want to drive into the pit with the No. 24 board. It wouldnt be surprising if Gordon uses a pit board with the Axalta logo.You cant plan, Gordon said. You dont know how you are going to react to it. To me, once I get behind the wheel and Im inside the car, I dont know what is on the outside of that car. Its a race car and Im going to be focused on driving, not focused on anything else.But when Im standing outside of it and Im looking at the No. 88 car and Dale Earnhardt Jr.s name over the door ... it is certainly a unique situation that I dont know how that is going to impact me.His biggest challenge will be working with a new group of guys, including Earnhardt crew chief Greg Ives and spotter TJ Majors.Drivers have won races with interim crew chiefs. But this challenge will be different for Gordon, said his teammate Jimmie Johnson.He is going to be fast, and competitive, Johnson said. But to really find that last little bit, I think is more in relationships and building those relationships in a hurry. ... He has been away from this side of the garage area. Hes been out of the race car.He doesnt know these crew guys. And as we all know, the relationships that exist between driver, crew chief and engineer is really where the speed lies. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 86 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen