Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

h the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get:

in Tribute 16.07.2019 10:50
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

DALLAS -- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban says the teams decision not to stay at Donald Trump-branded hotels in New York and Chicago was made before the presidential election.The billionaire technology entrepreneur declined Wednesday to elaborate on the decision, telling The Associated Press it was made months ago. Not recently.Cuban was a frequent critic of Trump during the campaign and supported Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who lost to the Republican president-elect.ESPN, citing anonymous sources, reported that Dallas, Memphis and Milwaukee were among the teams that moved away from Trump-branded hotels in New York and Chicago. The network reported that the decision was made in part to avoid any implied association with Trump.The Memphis Grizzlies are another team that isnt staying at Trump properties.It had nothing to do with the election. We made those decisions months ago, coach David Fizdale said Wednesday night before a game against the Clippers. We didnt stay in Trump hotels when I was in Miami either, so when I came here I wanted to stay in places I was familiar with. It had nothing to do with him.Several NBA coaches have been critical of Trump since the election, including Golden States Steve Kerr and San Antonios Gregg Popovich.Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd declined to comment as a team spokesman pointed to a statement earlier in the day that the team would not go on the record about its season travel plans.But star forward Jabari Parker said he supports the teams decision not to stay in Trump properties.It targets most of the guys on the team, the controversy that Donald Trump stands for, Parker told The Associated Press. Im damn near Mexican because my mom is from Hawaii. We have a Muslim on the team (Mirza Teletovic) and all our guys are black, so when you despise our culture, we cant support that.Parker added that hes proud of the Bucks decision.Yeah, because those are tensions that he stands for, and it targets guys on the team, Parker told The AP. They (Bucks front office) dont want to put them in uncomfortable situations just like in the 60s when they said, `Whites only. Thats basically how I look at it because were not welcome in Donald Trumps in-crowd. Brad Peacock Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Lance McCullers Astros Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/roy-oswalt-astros-jersey/ . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Mike Scott Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Jimmy Wynn Astros Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Russell Westbrook has a triple-double in his last 2 games against the Lakers, including a Thunder win on Oct. 30 (33 Pts, 11 Reb, 16 Ast) ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 40 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen