Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

leukemia). I immediately saw the shoes and started thinking abou

in Die 100 24.06.2019 08:45
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

An early Juventus blitz has given the Italian champions a winning end to their tour of Australia, defeating Tottenham 2-1 at the MCG.Golden boy Paulo Dybala was in the thick of Tuesday nights action, scoring the opener and looking a class above in an extended run for the Argentine international.Despite substitute Erik Lamelas 67th-minute strike, Medhi Benatias header after a quarter-hour proved to be the the winner.Tottenham unveiled new signings Vincent Janssen, who made little impact in his hour-long debut, and the busy Victor Wanyama in midfield.But a makeshift defence was Spurs undoing, with both Juventus goals coming from calamities at the back.Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino fielded an inexperienced back four, with only right-back Kieran Trippier boasting English Premier League minutes.They were ruthlessly exposed inside the opening 14 minutes, with England youth international centre-back Dominic Ball melting down.Roberto Pereyra caught the 20-year-old in possession, playing in countryman Dybala who emphatically finished a one-on-one chance against Michel Vorm after five minutes.Dybala was in the mood, troubling Vorm with a swerving shot shortly after.When the resulting corner wasnt cleared, Ball hesitated before clearing straight to new signing Miralem Pjanic.The Bosnian internationals chip-cross found fellow new boy Benatia, meeting the ball with a looping header that gave Vorm no chance.In contrast to the Spurs shambles, Benatia composed the Juventus defence magnificently in his first outing for his new club.After the break, it was Juventus turn to stumble.Wanyama won the ball from a dithering Hernandes, setting up Lamela who fired past Neto for the consolation.A combined total of 17 second-half substitutes opened the match up but the EPL side could not find a second, despite late chances falling to Lamela and Shayon Harrison.Juventus will head to Hong Kong for another friendly, while Tottenham will end their International Champions Cup campaign on Friday against Spanish side Atletico Madrid. Wholesale Jets Jerseys . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Jets Jerseys China . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. http://www.cheapnewyorkjetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-keyshawn-johnson-jersey . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Cheap Jets Jerseys . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Joe Klecko Jersey . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. The Brooklyn Nets will be without point guard Jeremy Lin for at least the next two weeks because of a strained left hamstring.Lin suffered the injury during Wednesday nights 109-101 victory over Detroit after playing 16 minutes. He said he took a long step in transition and planted on his left foot when he felt a tweak in his hamstring.The Nets said Lin would be re-evaluated in two weeks.At first, I was really upset, Lin said Friday before sitting out the Nets game against his former Charlotte Hornets teammates. I came back to my locker, and I wore pink shoes that day for Ava (a friend who is fighting leukemia). I immediately saw the shoes and started thinking about her, and I immediately ended my pity party. It could be a lot worse. Im still blessed that Im going to be back on the court.Lin said he has never had a hamstring injury before.No [timeline], they basically said, Were going to re-evaluate in two weeks, which means two weeks minimum, Lin said. Fromm there, what theyve been saying is that its hard to tell with hamstring stuff.dddddddddddd Its not always easy to know what is a good timeline. They really havent said anything other than to keep rehabbing, and in two weeks, well see how you feel and go from there and make a plan.Lin has been a bright spot for the Nets (2-3) and is averaging 15 points and 6.2 assists this season after signing a three-year, $36 million deal as a free agent this past summer.In addition to Fridays game against Charlotte, Lin will miss out on a chance to face another of his former teams, the Knicks, at Madison Square Garden next Wednesday.The Nets were already thin at point guard before Lins injury, as veterans Randy Foye (hamstring) and Greivis Vasquez (ankle) are also hurt. Foye, though is expected to return against Charlotte. Vasquez remains out. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 27 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen