Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

nning, they care about the opportunity they have, s

in Archenbewohner 11.06.2019 08:22
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Former World Anti-Doping Agency president John Fahey says it should be a clear-cut decision: Russia should not be allowed to compete at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.Fahey told The Associated Press on Thursday that Russia should definitely not be going to Rio and said the integrity of the 2016 Olympics and future games is in jeopardy.This is widespread corruption, not individual, not a group, not one sport, Fahey said during a telephone interview. Its a conspiracy of the state through the ministry of sport, the anti-doping organization and their security service and the previously accredited Moscow lab.They have all conspired to bring this about. The only way you can support the clean athletes who will be competing is to make it known that widespread cheating will not be tolerated.The International Olympic Committees executive board will meet via teleconference Sunday to consider whether Russia, host of the Winter Games at Sochi in 2014, will compete at the Summer Games next month.The IOC is examining the legal options of a blanket ban following a report by WADA investigator Richard McLaren that accused Russias sports ministry of overseeing doping of athletes.McLarens report uncovered a state-run doping scheme that implicated 28 sports, both summer and winter, and ran from 2011 to 2015. The investigation told of 312 positive tests that Russias deputy minister of sport directed lab workers not to report to WADA. Russias intelligence serve was also involved, the report said.It also provided further details of the swapping of samples to protect Russian dopers, including medalists, at the Sochi Games.The Court of Arbitration for Sport will issue a verdict Thursday on Russias appeal to overturn an IAAF ban on its track and field athletes for the games in Rio. The IOC will take that ruling into account before making its own decision.Fahey said he wasnt in a position to comment on the pending CAS decision, saying he hadnt read enough of the background on the case.But really, it never should have gotten that far based on what Russia has been accused of the past two years, Fahey said.Tatiana Grigorieva, a Russian-born pole vaulter who won Olympic silver for Australia at the Sydney Games in 2000, told Fox Sports Australia she agreed Russia should be banned, adding its obvious by now that the system is rotten.The fact that the new findings are saying that (Russias) secret service are involved in this, it scares me, she said. It goes a lot deeper than just sport or the Olympic Committee.Fahey says the publics perception of the Olympic movement is at stake if Russia is not prevented from sending a team to Rio.The McLaren report makes it abundantly clear that if they want to safeguard the integrity of the Olympic Games, they need to ban Russia, Fahey said. To have Russia there will put into jeopardy the worlds view of the Olympics. Custom Padres Jerseys . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Cheap Padres Jerseys . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. http://www.custompadresjersey.com/custom-ozzie-smith-jersey-large-78b.html . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Wholesale Custom Padres Shirts . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Padres Jerseys China . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. He is Australias most decorated basketballer, achieving almost everything during a celebrated 20-year playing career.On Thursday night, the great Andrew Gaze chalked up his first win as a rookie NBL coach after guiding the Sydney Kings to a pressure-relieving 88-84 win over the Illawarra Hawks in Wollongong.But the last thing the seven-time NBL MVP and five-time Olympian wanted was to hog the limelight after Sydneys round-two victory, especially with a Saturday night home clash with the Cairns Taipans to prepare for.Im more happy for the players, Gaze said of his maiden coaching triumph.As I keep telling these guys Im here to try and help them, and I get excited with their joy and excitement because I know what theyve been through as players.My relief is that these guys care. They care about the game, they care about winning, they care about the opportunity they have, so I feel the pressure that they go through and I was more relieved that we broke our duck and got a win in a very, very tough environment.Ive had more than my fair share of unbelievable times and now Ive got this opportunity to share in some more in a differrent capacity.ddddddddddddWhatever this journey of mine is, I just want the players to enjoy the experience, to be able to enjoy the wins and deal with the losses.Losses have piled up for Sydney in recent years and thats a trend Gaze hopes to reverse.The club cleared out half of last seasons playing roster and recruited some big names to fill the vacancies.Eyebrows were raised when the Kings lost last weeks season-opening home game to the Brisbane Bullets, but the hard-earned road win over a formidable foe like Illawarra underlined the Kings potential.Pleased as he was to see his side register its first win, Gaze had already shifted his attention to the Taipans, who lost in overtime to titleholders Perth last week.Its a very limited time to recover and we dont have a lot of time to prepare, he said.We have a video session [on Friday] and a walk-through session on game day, but it is what it is.All teams have to do it. Im not crying and saying weve been harshly done by, but it does make it tough. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 27 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen