Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

foot to the locker room.?Crowder left the arena on crutches.Jae

in Abschnitt 5 10.06.2019 08:43
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Boston Celtics forward Jae Crowder suffered a left ankle sprain during Wednesdays win over the Chicago Bulls and is expected to miss at least a week of game action, according to Celtics coach Brad Stevens.Crowders ankle twisted awkwardly after landing on the foot of Bulls guard Rajon Rondo?in the second quarter. Crowder crumpled to the floor in obvious pain as play continued before hopping on his right foot to the locker room.?Crowder left the arena on crutches.Jae sprained his ankle; thats all I know, Stevens said. I was told that it would be at least a week, and then well see after. But I dont think were into it enough to make an assessment on that timeline. It doesnt sound like hell be back any time soon.The Celtics were already playing without Al Horford (concussion) and had to fend off a late surge by the Bulls, who rallied from a 16-point deficit in the fourth quarter.Boston will be without starters Horford and Crowder when the Celtics visit the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night.Theres no excuses, [the Cavaliers are] not going to feel sorry for us,?Isaiah Thomas?said. We gotta get our rest tonight and be ready. Prime-time TV tomorrow. Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Custom Soccer Jerseys Outlet . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. http://www.customjerseyssoccer.com/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Clearance Custom Soccer Jerseys . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Custom Soccer Jerseys Sale . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. HOUSTON -- Draymond Green says he accidentally posted a graphic crotch shot on his Snapchat account, the latest misstep for the Golden State Warriors All-Star forward.Green initially wrote on Twitter that his account had been hacked after the photo was posted Sunday, but later said the mistake was his.It was a situation where it was meant to be a private message and kind of hit the wrong button, you know? he said before the U.S. Olympic mens basketball team practiced. Like I said, it was meant to be private, but were all one click away from placing something in the wrong place and I suffered from that this morning.Greens troubles date to the NBA Finals, when he was suspended for Game 5 for an accumulation of flagrant foul points after hitting LeBron James in the groin area. He was accused earlier this month of striking a Michigan State football player in the face outside a restaurant near the schools East Lansing campus and will pay $560 for a noise violation in a deal that gets rid oof a misdemeanor assault-and-battery charge.ddddddddddddBut Green said he wasnt feeling sorry for himself.Theres so many people who struggles on a daily basis, that are going through the struggles on the daily basis, that for me to sit here and say I cant catch a break because I got suspended for a game in the finals, or I cant catch a break because of this situation or, like Im living my dreams, Im playing in the Olympics, he said. So to say I cant catch a break, I think thats disrespectful to everybody because like, how many people get to live their dream?He and other members of the U.S. team have been posting to social media regularly during an exhibition tour before the Olympics. He said he quickly realized his error, but by then it was too late.I figured it out pretty quick, but in this world, quick aint quick enough, Green said. Once its out, its out. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 93 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen