Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

nth. The Falcons have lapped the field in tradition

in Abschnitt 1 05.06.2019 10:04
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Did your Premier League team live up to expectations this weekend? Weve asked Sky Sports Now guest, and former Rangers and Southampton winger, Neil McCann to give each side a grade based solely on their 90-minute performance over the weekend.So how did your team fare? Did they get an A+ or an F, or somewhere in between? Read on to see how your team has been ranked... Premier League results Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal Chelsea 1-1 Stoke Everton 2-3 West Ham Man City 4-0 Aston Villa Newcastle 1-3 Bournemouth Southampton 1-1 Sunderland Swansea 1-0 Norwich Watford 0-1 Leicester C. Palace 1-2 Liverpool West Brom 1-0 Man United Leicester - A+How high do you want to go for this team? Every week you expect them to falter, and after the West Brom game, everyone was saying what a bad result it could be and that they had lost a bit of ground.But they actually end up gaining a point which is incredible. It just show you the type of form Leicester are in and I cant speak highly enough about them. Jamie Redknapp and Alan Parry discuss whether there is a better player in the Premier League this season than Leicesters Riyad Mahrez Manchester City - AIts just a straightforward A and back on the rails again for Man City. They had a really disappointing performance against Liverpool. Considering they had just won the Capital One Cup - going from such a high to such a disappointing performance - they have bounced back.It was really a given playing Aston Villa at home - who are a team on their knees - and you expect them to do the business and they didnt disappoint. They cant afford any slip ups.Liverpool - A Christian Benteke scored a last minute penalty to seal three points for Jurgen Klopps Liverpool side on Super Sunday Liverpool kept playing right until the end. When youre playing with ten men and you get a result, its fantastic. Jurgen Klopp was so animated but absolutely on the other side of the scale to Alan Pardew. To snatch a late winner and for the much-maligned Christian Benteke to step up - coolness personified - and put it away, its a big result.West Ham - AThey were fantastic. I know they had an extra man, but as every footballer and pundit will tell you, its difficult playing against ten men because you expect them to sit in.Everton actually didnt - they could have scored and put the game to bed - but for West Ham to comeback showed lots of character. When they have a guy like Dimitri Payet up top - whos been a sensation this season - to snatch a 3-2 victory in what has been a fantastic season for them is great. McCann hailed the impact of West Hams Dimitri Payet - who scored a late winner against 10-man Everton Bournemouth - ATop marks for Bournemouth, theyve been brilliant for the league this year under Eddie Howe. At times when youre down there, it can be easy to change how you want to play and there have been critics saying they play too much football and they need to be defending better but theyve carried on in the manner that they have been doing.Benik Afobe has been a terrific signing, so when you go to Newcastle and come away with a 3-1 victory, it is absolutely fantastic.West Brom - AThey had a good result against Leicester and it is followed hot on the heels by a fantastic three points against Man United. I did the game against Everton where West Brom absolutely robbed three points at Goodison Park and on Sunday they were also playing against a Man United side who went down to ten men - its been the story of the weekend. Salomon Rondons goal was enough to give West Brom victory over Man United on Super Sunday Swansea - ATo get where they are having picked up some big, big results recently means they get top marks. They have played fellow strugglers lately and it could have been a really difficult game for them with Norwich coming to the Liberty Stadium because points are so precious, but to get a win and three vital points almost puts them into the safety zone.Tottenham - BWhen you look at it, it was a real chance to take three points - especially with Arsenal going down to ten men. You definitely have to look at it as points dropped with the position they were in. Harry Kane scored a stunning goal for Tottenham on Saturday afternoon However, when you look at the fixture as two top four teams playing each other, a draw isnt be a bad result so from that point of view, it isnt a disaster. The only disappointing thing for Spurs is Leicester won and stretched their lead at the top of the table.Arsenal - BLike I said, the draw wasnt a bad result, but going down to ten men would have been a hammer-blow had they lost the game and it was such a crazy decision by Francis Coquelin. But to score a goal later on in the match through Alexis Sanchez, I think it is definitely a point gained like it would have been three lost. Alexis Sanchez rescued a point for 10-man Arsenal in Saturdays north London derby. Chelsea - BChelsea have been going really well under Guus Hiddink and when you look at it, they probably should have had a penalty with the challenge on Oscar in the box, but they were playing against a Stoke side who are in decent form themselves.However, at home, youre expecting them on the run they are on to win the game, but throw into the mix that PSG are coming up - and there are a few eyes on that - its a decent result for Chelsea. I dont think theyre too overly focused on the league.Stoke - BI know they made changes to the team, but a Stoke side going to Stamford Bridge in the form theyre having under Mark Hughes, then its a decent result. Stoke boss Mark Hughes felt his side did enough to take all three points at Stamford Bridge Southampton - BThey were playing a Sunderland side who snatched a point against Crystal Palace away and they were probably thinking heres a side who are clawing for every single point they can get. So with that in mind, going down to ten men and snatching an equaliser late on would have been pleasing.Sunderland - BI think it was a good point for Sunderland. I know they were in winning position and against ten men, but Sunderland were in a different scenario and mindset, so maybe they could have been excused for conceding late on. Its a decent result going away to St Marys.Watford - B McCann is a big fan of Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores and gave them a B for their performance on Saturday Night Football Watford are in a difficult position, but theyve had a solid season and I like the way they go about their business. I love their manager, who is a real charismatic, good coach and knows how to get the best out of a team who have come up from the division below and have acquitted themselves fantastically well.I know they lost the game, but theyre playing against a team who are in absolutely top form. They had opportunities but didnt take them.Manchester United - CIt was a crazy decision by Juan Mata for his sending off, absolutely ridiculous. It doesnt matter what type of person you are, you could be a choirboy but if its two yellow cards and a red, thats what you get. That inconsistency of Man United just goes on.Man United have a big run-in ahead of them. Louis van Gaals come out and said he needs full marks from the remaining Premier League fixtures to get a top four position, but I dont think theyre going to get it. McCann called Juan Matas decision-making leading up to his sending off as absolutely ridiculous Thrown into the mix, they have Liverpool in the Europa League which is a huge game and then theyve got the FA Cup tie against West Ham which is another massive game against a team who is going fantastically well.A real tough season for United and it will be a disaster if you look at the money theyve spent if they dont get into the top four.Everton - CAlthough they were down to 10 men, I will say C because being 2-0 up and considering that they had a penalty and a fantastic opportunity with Romelu Lukaku going through on goal, I think they should still be seeing the game out. To lose that game would have been really disappointing and its a poor result in my opinion.Norwich - CThey took away nothing from the game when points are so precious and you have to try and get something, especially with guys who are in and around you. Those defeats suddenly become six pointers so its a poor result. Crystal Palace - CAgain, its the scenario of playing against ten men. They should be seeing the game out and to lose is disappointing. Alan Pardew was very animated during the match and indeed afterwards and I can understand his frustration. Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew disputed the last minute penalty and felt it was very harsh on his team To lose a goal against Sunderland and then to concede a late winner against Liverpool will be soul destroying, especially when theyre down there in a real bad run of form.Aston Villa - DThey were just really, really poor and I dont want to be too critical but they are a team who are severely lacking confidence and lacking anything, really. Thats what is so disappointing.Newcastle - F Newcastle fans vent their anger at Steve McClaren during the home defeat to Bournemouth on Saturday When you look at where Newcastle are and you look at the money they have spent, its not a great performance. Theyre at home playing against Bournemouth who are going terrifically well and are really good away from home, but when a team around the bottom with you comes to your ground, you are expecting a massive performance.I know they were really unlucky with the first goal from Steven Taylor, but they need more. Newcastle fans expect more and they should be receiving more so it is a horrendous result against a Bournemouth side who look safe now. All the best bits from Jeff Stelling and the Soccer Saturday panel Also See: Leicester champs, Spurs fourth? Title race run-in Wenger wont give up on title Defoe: Sunderland will be fine Luis Gonzalez Jersey Large . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Custom Randy Johnson Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. http://www.customdiamondbacksjersey.com/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Custom Curt Schilling Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Custom Luis Gonzalez Jersey . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. By any measure, the Atlanta Falcons have been the best offense in football through the seasons first month. The Falcons have lapped the field in traditional measures such as points per game (38.0) and yards per play (7.5), while advanced metrics such as ESPNs Football Power Index (FPI) and Football Outsiders DVOA (explained here) also put Atlantas offense at the top.All of this has helped the Falcons race out to a 3-1 start, making Atlanta the only team in the NFC with a division lead of two games. Of course, even those with a short memory might harbor some skepticism about the Falcons sustainability. Atlanta enjoyed a similarly hot start in 2015 when it began the year 5-0, but after a miserable 3-8 slump to end the season, the Falcons became jusst the seventh team since the merger to miss the playoffs after winning its first five games.dddddddddddd.But those Falcons never flashed the same offensive ceiling as the 2016 rendition has so far. One of Football Outsiders central tenets is that football teams are generally four parts offense, three parts defense and one part special teams. If Atlantas offense can maintain a similar level to what weve seen thus far, the Falcons should easily avoid the type of collapse we witnessed in 2015.But is that expectation realistic? And even if it is, will a great offense be enough to snap Atlantas three-year playoff drought?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 30 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen