Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

ls and get by him were talking two runs there and another g

in Tribute 30.05.2019 09:22
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

HOUSTON --?Derrick Rose will play Tuesday in the New York Knicks preseason opener at Houston and plans to travel to Los Angeles on Wednesday to attend a trial in the $21.5 million civil sex assault lawsuit against the point guard.Jury selection for the trial began Tuesday, and Rose is expected to testify.Barring a settlement, its likely that Rose will miss preseason practices and games while attending the trial.Rose said Tuesday that he doesnt wish to come to a settlement in the case, in which a woman alleges that Rose and his two friends raped her. Rose has repeatedly said he is innocent of the claims.I felt like I didnt do anything wrong, Rose said. And if I go up there and tell my side of the story, I think Ill be alright.Knicks president Phil Jackson has said that the club doesnt believe the case will impact Roses season.Its worth noting that Rose is still getting acclimated to the Knicks offense, so missing time in the preseason will certainly impede his ability to learn the offense.Rose has said repeatedly that the pending trial hasnt distracted him from basketball.This is out of my control, Rose said Tuesday. Like I said from the beginning, I can only focus on what I have ahead of me, Im here so its the game. Cheap Nike Shoes Online . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Sale Nike Shoes . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapshoesnikechina.com/ . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Nike Shoes From China . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Nike Shoes Outlet . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose.MIAMI -- For some reason, the lowest-scoring team in the majors adds up to big trouble for Matt Harvey. The last-place Marlins once again stalled the NLs starting pitcher in the All-Star game, and Miami beat the New York Mets 3-0 Thursday. Harvey (8-3) allowed three runs and five hits in 5 2-3 innings and struck out eight as the New York Mets lost 3-0 to the Marlins. "My job is to put up zeros regardless of what else is going on," Harvey said. "I only have one concentration, and thats my job at hand. Im going to say that until Im blue in the face. My job is to put up zeros, and obviously I didnt do that today. Im not happy about it." It was the first time the Mets had been shut out since May 25 against Atlanta. "He deserves a better fate than what he has had," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "He has pitched great. We just dont score many runs." Harveys three shortest outings this season have come at Marlins Park. He is 0-1 with a 3.52 ERA in four starts against the Marlins this season while going 8-2 with a 1.97 ERA against the rest of the majors. "Its not like I take this start or this team any different than against any other team," Harvey said. "Its just been that team this year that happens to squeeze out some runs." Tom Koehler (3-6) pitched six effective innings as he gave up five hits, walked five and struck out five. "The key is really not to think about it too much," Koehler said. "I was facing the Mets. You put up zeros against anybody whos pitching, your team tends to be in pretty good shape." Logan Morrisons two-out single broke a scoreless tie in the sixth. Donovan Solano added a two-run single later in the inning. "Hes got good stuff. Right now hes one of the best pitchers in baseball and so I think the whole team feels good because he lost today," Solano said. The Marlins have the worst record in the NL. "I dont know that I can explain it," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "For whatever reason we really lock it in against him and weve just been able to kind of rise to the occasion." Reliever A.J. Ramos pitched two innings and Steve Cishek worked the ninth for his 23rd save in 25 chances. New York went 0 for 7 with runners in scoring position.dddddddddddd They left a runner in scoring position in five of the first six innings and stranded 11 overall. "Theres no secret," Collins said. "If we knew what it was, wed fix it. Guys arent driving in runs. Theres nothing wrong with the approach. Were not getting good swings at the pitches we can hit and were fouling them off. Therefore were not driving them in." Ike Davis popped out with the bases loaded to end the third. Juan Lagares tripled with one out in the fourth, but the Mets could not drive him in, and Jake Marisnick made a diving catch in centre field and threw to first to double up David Wright to end the fifth. "That play Jake made in centre field is a game-changer," Koehler said. "That ball falls and get by him were talking two runs there and another guy in scoring position. That play right there really changed the game." Meanwhile, the Marlins managed just one hit through five innings, a single by Koehler in the third after Harvey struck out four in a row. "Things were fine until the sixth inning," Harvey said. Juan Pierre pinch-hit for Koehler and singled to lead off the sixth, making him 7 for 15 lifetime against Harvey. Christian Yelich followed with a single that put runners at the corners with no outs. Harvey retired the next two batters, but Morrison singled for a 1-0 lead. After Harvey hit Ed Lucas with a pitch to load the bases, Solano singled to chase Harvey. Justin Turner and Lagares each had two hits for the Mets. NOTES: Harvey is 0-1 with a 4.50 ERA in three starts at Marlins Park. ... Marlins rookie RHP Jose Fernandez (7-5, 2.71 ERA), who is coming off a 13-strikeout performance against the Pirates, will take the mound on Friday against Cleveland RHP Ubaldo Jimenez (8-5, 4.17) to wrap up the final series in a 10-game homestand. ... The Royals will travel to New York, with Mets RHP Dillon Gee (7-8, 4.13) starting on Friday night against RHP Wade Davis (5-9, 5.50). ... Mets LHP Jonathon Niese (inflamed rotator cuff) pitched four scoreless innings for Class A St. Lucie in a rehab outing. He gave up two hits, walked one and struck out four vs. Tampa in the Florida State League. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 8 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen