Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

er Jiyai Shin. Lee won two weeks ago in China for her second victo

in Tribute 30.05.2019 09:21
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Manager Bud Black rolled the dice and the San Diego Padres came up winners. With the tying runner on first and San Diego nursing a one-run lead against the Rockies in the ninth inning, Black left starter Eric Stults in the game. He was rewarded when the left-hander struck out Josh Rutledge to finish off a four-hitter that gave the Padres a 2-1 victory over Colorado and snapped a 10-game losing streak. Black went out to the mound in the ninth thinking hed take his starter out. "To be honest, I went out there thinking that I might make a change," Black said. "Ive been in those shoes before and I know what goes through a pitchers mind. I got out there and when I hit the dirt I saw the look in his eyes . that he wasnt ready to come out. So I asked him, How do you feel? and he said, I got this." Stults (7-7) notched his second complete game of the season and fourth of his career. He is 4-0 with a 1.14 ERA in his last six home starts and the Padres have won each of his last seven starts at Petco Park since April 27. "He (Black) came out and asked me how I felt," said Stults, who walked three and struck out five. "I looked him straight in the eye and said Good. And he kind of gave me that look Are you sure? and I said, Yeah. "I hadnt had that high a pitch count (122) in a long time, Stults added, "but I was sharp with most of my pitches." Stults had taken a 2-0 two-hit shutout into the ninth before giving up a one-out double to Willin Rosario, his second hit of the game. With two out, pinch hitter Nolan Arenado blooped a single into right scoring Rosario. That set the stage for the meeting at the mound. Stults had a no-hitter in the fifth inning when Rutledge legged out an infield hit on a grounder to shortstop. Jhoulys Chacin (8-4) took the loss going six innings, allowing one run on five hits with four strikeouts and two walks. The loss snapped Chacins five-game winning streak. He had not lost since May 16. Alexi Amarista drove in both of the Padres runs with an RBI triple in the third off Chacin and a bases-loaded single off of Colorado reliever Wilton Lopez in the seventh. Amaristas triple to right-centre scored Everth Cabrera from first base. His single scored Will Venable, who had doubled leading off the seventh. Nick Hundley and Cabrera had singled to load the bases. "Stults got a lot of ground ball outs," Rockies manager Walk Weis said. "We rolled over a lot of soft stuff for him. We couldnt get anything together offensively." NOTES: Padres general manager Josh Byrnes addressed the resignation of Padres President/CEO Tom Garfinkel on Tuesday, saying he was "not completely surprised" and that "nothing has changed with me or baseball operations." ... Padres INF Yonder Alonso went 0 for 3 in his rehab start at 1B Monday and played six innings, reporting to Black that his right hand was fine. He could be back for the weekend series with the Giants. . Rockies OF Carlos Gonzalez was not in the starting lineup for the second consecutive game. He left Sundays game against the Arizona Diamondbacks with an injury to his right middle finger and is day to day. ... OF Dexter Fowler, who went 0 for 3 with a walk in a rehab start Monday night at Triple-A Colorado Springs, where he played again Tuesday night, could rejoin the Rockies on Friday when they play at the Dodgers, Weiss said. Fowler has been on the disabled list since July 2 (retroactive to June 26) with a bone bruise in his right hand. Cheap Swell Water Bottle . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Liberty London sWell Bottle . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.swellbottleuk.com/ . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Wholesale Swell Bottles . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Swell Liberty Water Bottle . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. IBARAKI, Japan -- Ariya Jutanugarn chipped in for birdie on the final hole Friday for a 6-under 66 and a share of the lead in the TOTO Japan Classic, the LPGA Tours first tournament in the Tokyo area since 1991.Jutanugarn birdied six of the last 11 holes in a bogey-free round at fan-packed Taiheiyo Club, holing out from 35 feet on the par-4 18th to join Soo-Yun Kang atop the first-round leaderboard. The 20-year-old Thai star also chipped in on the par-4 10th.I played good, Jutanugarn said. I missed a few tee shots, but I made some putts and those chips.Jutanugarn leads the LPGA Tour with five victories and has a 13-point lead over Lydia Ko in the player of the year standings, not that shes looking that far ahead.Right now, no, Jutanugarn said I just try to have fun and enjoy every shot that I hit the ball. Thats what Im trying to do.After a week in steamy and stormy Malaysia, the players wore jackets and sweaters in cool conditions on the pine tree-lined Minori Course. Jutanugarn tied for 43rd in Kuala Lumpur after finishing third the previous week in China.Last week, I was just a little bit off with my tee shot, Jutanugarn said. Today, I just tried to be a little bit more positive and not think about last week and try to have more fun.Kang birdied three of her final four holes and said she was happy with her putting.The 40-year-old South Korean player won the LPGA Tours 2005 Safeway Classic and is a regular on the Japan LPGA. She won the Suntory Ladies Open in June for her second Japanese title.I like Japan, people here, foods, and everything, Kang said.Stacy Lewis and Jenny Shin shot 67. Lewis won the 2012 event at Kintetsu Kashikojima.I think you have to be a good ball striker to play well here, the Texan said about Japan. I just like being here. Its one of my favorite countries that we visit. I think you just kind of come with good vibes.Wearing a jacket and rain pants to keep warm on the sunny day, Lewis rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 15th with a birdie on the par-5 17th. The 11-time tour champion is winless in 61 starts since June 2014.She tied for 33rd in Malaysia in her first start since September.I took five weeks off, Lewis said. I didnt play a lot this fall and only played two over in Asia.dddddddddddd I just needed a break. It was like starting the year again.She married University of Houston womens golf coach Gerrod Chadwell in August.Things definitely are changing, Lewis said. Ive changed my schedule, changed the way I do things. You just have different priorities and kind of realize there are other things to life other than just playing golf all the time. The schedule is going to change because of it, but that doesnt change how you play on the golf course. You can still win. You just have a little bit more enjoyment off the course.Ha Na Jang and Sandra Gal were two strokes back at 68 in the sixth and final event on the LPGA Tours fall Asian swing. Jang won last month in Taiwan for her third victory of the year.Chinas Shanshan Feng, the winner in Malaysia, topped the group at 69 along with Minjee Lee, Suzann Pettersen, Cristie Kerr, So Yeon Ryu and 2008 and 2010 winner Jiyai Shin. Lee won two weeks ago in China for her second victory of the year. Shin won the JLPGA event last week in Saitama.American Lexi Thompson birdied the final hole for a 73. In May in Japan, she won the JLPGAs World Ladies Championship Salonpas Cup.The top-ranked Ko had a 74, making two birdies and four bogeys.I didnt strike the ball very well, Ko said. The driver and irons, nothing was really clicking, and when its like that overall its really hard to give yourself a lot of birdie opportunities. I struck the ball a little better on the back nine, but still it wasnt great.Gary Matthews caddied for Ko and also will carry her bag in the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship. Ko fired Jason Hamilton and used Sargunan Suntharaj last week in Malaysia. Hamilton teamed with Jang after his firing.We had a few days to work with each other, and I think its been going pretty good, Ko said. I think when Im out there I need to trust him and he trusts me. Its been fine. I need to do my role better. Hit the ball better and all that, but its been good and hes got a lot of experience and he brings that to the game. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 88 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen