Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 3

in Bewerbungsunterlagen 28.05.2019 08:33
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Novak Djokovic admits he is concerned by the Zika virus but is planning to play at the Olympics and feels cancelling the Games would be unthinkable. More than 100 leading scientists signed an open letter to the World Health Organisation, saying it was unethical for the Olympics to go ahead in Rio amid the outbreak of the disease. Move Rio Olympics or stop it Zika outbreak leads health experts to call for Rio Olympic Games to be moved or stopped The WHO is continuing to advise that Zika, which is linked to thousands of babies born with birth defects in Brazil, is not a reason to move or postpone the Games. World No. 1 Djokovic said: Somebody has passed me the information that a significant amount of scientists have come up with a statement that its not safe.Honestly, I dont know what to think any more. But I need to get informed more so I can speak more in detail about it, because for the moment Im planning to play the Olympics. Nothing is changing. Municipal agents spray anti Zika mosquitos in Rio But lets see what happens. To even think to cancel the Olympic Games is unthinkable, honestly. I mean, many athletes and people already planned in advance and so many people already planned their trips and accommodation in Rio.Serbian Djokovic, currently competing in the French Open, added: Of course we have to have common sense that health is the most important for anybody that is there. But we should not only think about people coming to Rio. How about those people living there? Not talking about them too much.So I think we have to look from different perspectives in order to make a right conclusion. Also See: Rio Games can go on Eight Russians fail 2012 retests USA women may miss Games KJT on track for Rio Cheap Air Max Wholesale . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Air Max 97 China .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. http://www.airmaxwholesaleforsale.com/ . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Cheap Air Max Tn Wholesale . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Cheap Air Max 720 China . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. The NFL draft is coming to Philadelphia.ESPN reported back in April that Philadelphia had emerged as the favorite?-- over Los Angeles -- to host the 2017 NFL draft. A source told Adam Schefter on Wednesday that it will become official Thursday.The past two drafts have been held in Chicago after moving out of New York City, where it had been held since 1956, including nine years at Radio City Music Halll.ddddddddddddThe three-day draft comes to Philadelphia in a year where the Eagles do not own a first-round pick. They gave that up to the Cleveland Browns as part of a package to move up in this years draft to select quarterback Carson Wentz with the second overall pick. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 20 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen