Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

puma basket

in Gesuche 24.05.2019 06:03
von Alexia Nixon • 3 Beiträge

ÿþAfter previously taking a look at the PUMA Blaze of Glory puma fenty  Mesh Evolution Pack, we now have some on foot looks of the two great sneakers. Taking on PUMA s Blaze of Glory silhouette, the two classic runners are turning into a stylish urban wear shoe. The pack comes with two contrasting colorways of blue/black and white/pink. Scheduled to release within the next couple of days, let us know what you think of both colorways in the comment section below.Source: SBD.

And not just to feed off of them, they re actually helping artists with resources and giving them more and more creative control. Puma is one of those brands. They ve linked with several artists ranging from big, small, and on the come up. Recently we caught up with MMG rapper, and Puma signee, Rockie Fresh shopping at Rihanna puma the VILLA in Philadelphia. He sat down with us and spoke on his tour and life with Puma:How s your tour going?Man it s been awesome.

It was just the situation overall was better than what everybody else was hitting me with.Cool. Well you hit on puma slides my have you always been a fan of Puma question but you and Casey Veggies recently dropped the Fresh Veggies mixtape, which was crazy dope by the way thanks man. the mixtape was sponsored by Puma. How does Puma come into play with your musical endeavors?I think that s one of the many reasons I tried to do a partnership with Puma. Because they re just really about seeing young people win you know.

As you can see this classic features a synthetic velour and nylon upper dressed in a vibrant high puma football boots risk red and a cool glacier grey. Touches of bright green rest on a few eyelets, on the outsole, and on the Puma branding.This  High Risk Red Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus will be available on Saturday, March 8, 2014 via retailers like Germany s Overkill.Via Overkill.The Puma States isn t one of those models that comes around often but when it does it definitely warrants your attention.

Having been a longtime fan of the brand, Kojima assures everybody of the quality of their PUMA gear. I wonder if Kojima follows sneaker blogs and knows quality is a sticking point for sneakerheads nowadays.Anyways, Kojima tweeted several pictures of the two PUMA G-Trainer Mids that will get the MGS treatment. The first colorway features a premium leather upper with bronze accents while the second features a military camo style with suede overlays that s not unlike something series protagonist Snake (or Big Boss or whoever the lead is in Ground Zeroes and the Phantom Pain) would wear in the battlefield.

In this video quick look of the complete PUMALab puma rihanna collection that came courtesy of Foot Locker and PUMA, we explore how each sneaker is a standout in their own category, whether it be Sport , Creativity , Luxury and Design . In the Creative section, we have the XT 2 MMQ, which uses suede and leather in a way that gives the classic runner a new life with materials that were not typical on the classic runner, the Joust IV pays homage to the McQueen legacy of Luxury while staying true to the streets while the 50/50 MMQ is a intentional Design choice that steps into uncharted te is a intentional Design choice that steps into uncharted territory.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 20 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen