Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

He was promoted to Class-AA Tulsa last year.He lo

in Abschnitt 1 06.05.2019 10:22
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala is expecting Melbourne Victory to mount a strong challenge against his under-strength side in their opening International Champions Cup match on Saturday night at the MCG.The Italian champions have left 13 players at home for the Australian leg of the tournament, with Italy skipper Gianluigi Buffon and France midfielder Paul Pogba among those given a rest following their European 2016 Championship exploits.Argentine striker Dybala, on-loan Moroccan defender Medhi Benatia and Bosnian midfielder Miralem Pjanic will spearhead their side for matches against Victory (July 23) and Tottenham Hotspur (July 26).Atletico Madrid are the fourth team in their pool, taking on Spurs on July 29 in Melbourne.Dybala, after scoring 23 goals for Juventus in his first campaign for the club, is widely considered to be one of the next global superstars of the sport.The 22-year-old, who on Wednesday tested his skills with the Sherrin alongside Richmond AFL players, said his team were also feeling the affects of their travel.He said they hadnt really started preparations and would be on the back foot against the A-League line-up.It will be a tough game because we have just arrived and have jet lag, he said.We will do the best for our fans in an important game.Dybala didnt know much of Australian soccer, but had taken note of Socceroo Tim Cahills World Cup goal against the Netherlands in 2014 in Brazil.I remember his goal and it was one of the best goals of all of the competition, he said.Likened to a young Ronaldo, Dybala said he was flattered by the comparison.Hes a great player and it would be a pleasure to be like him but being myself is fine, he said. Comprar New Balance Rebajas .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Zapatillas New Balance Baratas . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.newbalancebaratas.es/ . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. New Balance Baratas España . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. New Balance Ofertas España . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. LOS ANGELES -- The call that Jose De Leon has been waiting for all season finally came.The 24-year-old pitcher will make his big-league debut on Sunday for the NL West-leading Los Angeles Dodgers against the San Diego Padres.De Leon was 7-1 with a 2.61 ERA in 16 starts for Triple-A Oklahoma City while limiting opposing batters to a .194 average. He struck out 111 batters against just 20 walks this season.After getting the news, De Leon shared it with his parents, who quickly made plans to arrive in Los Angeles on Saturday night.They were really happy, he said. They were crying and jumping all over the place. It still hasnt hit me.With the Dodgers rotation plagued by injuries, De Leon couldnt help but wonder when his turn would come to join the big-league club. He watched as four other rookies were brought up, including Julio Urias who proved reliable in the Dodgers fight to protect their slim division lead over San Francisco.I needed to be here in Los Angeles this year, De Leon said, because I wanted Vin Scully to call my game.Scully, the 88-year-old Hall of Fame broadcaster, is retiring at seasons end after a record 67 years in the Dodgers booth.The team hasnt indicated how long De Leon might stick around, although the right-hander has extra innings to spare after missing most of April and May with an ankle injury and shoulder inflammation.Ive been throwing strikes and attacking the zone. Every night I go out I just try to improve something, he said. Keep it simple and not try to do too much, I think tthats the key.ddddddddddddDe Leon was taken 24th in the 2013 draft out of Southern University. His first season in Rookie ball was a harsh introduction, with De Leon posting a 6.96 ERA. The following year, he improved enough to break Clayton Kershaws low Class-A Great Lakes single-game strikeout record with 14. He was promoted to Class-AA Tulsa last year.He looks like hes in great shape, and hes on a roll right now, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. Just to see that youthful enthusiasm that weve seen from a lot of our guys this year is pretty cool.De Leon last pitched on Aug. 28 for Oklahoma City against Colorado Springs, allowing four hits in 7 2/3 scoreless innings. He struck out a season-high 13 and had no walks. Before being promoted, he hadnt allowed a run in 17 2/3 innings and had 10 or more strikeouts in his last three starts.He began the season ranked as the 24th overall prospect in the majors by MLB.com and the Dodgers No. 3 prospect.Roberts was asked who his favorite Puerto Rican player is.Well, if he throws well ..., the manager said, smiling and his voice trailing off.De Leon typically goes to the movies on days he pitches as way to combat nerves. With Sundays day game, he wont get that chance.Its going to be my dream, he said. Ive had this dream since I was a kid. Its going to be really emotional, I know that, but Ill just try to keep focused and enjoy the ride. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 24 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen