Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

reenside bunker, and he needed two strokes just to

in Abschnitt 1 06.05.2019 10:21
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

Dale Morris couldnt quite believe what was happening as he watched his beloved Western Bulldogs unravel at the end of a dismal 2014 season.Skipper Ryan Griffen and coach Brendan McCartney had departed Whitten Oval suddenly, with long-time teammates Adam Cooney and Shaun Higgins also jumping ship.A stunned Morris got good mate Jordan Roughead on the phone.There was a bit going on ... we were reading things as they popped up in the media, Morris said.Roughy and I spoke on the phone and it was almost disbelief at what was happening to the club at that time.There was a lot of unknowns and a lot of uncertainty around what was happening, but the clubs made some really good decisions since that time.It was an interesting time but its all worked out.Morris couldnt have known the Dogs would undergo a such a dramatic reversal of fortune to break their 55-year grand final drought just two seasons after that incredulous phone call.The 33-year-old has no doubt the appointment of Luke Beveridge and the ascension of Bob Murphy to the captaincy were the best of those good decisions.Bevo coming in as the coach at that time really brought the group together, he said.Its been galvanised since that point.Morris sentiments are wholeheartedly echoed by club president Peter Gordon.I couldnt be prouder of Bevo and Bob Murphy, who are the two men I credit more than anyone else for the turnaround in this club in the last two years, Gordon said.I do lay claim to saying very early on in 2015 that in the Luke Beveridge-Robert Murphy combination we had two of the outstanding coaches and captains respectively of the modern era.I did expect that we would make dramatic improvements. Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Air Max 720 Wholesale China . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. http://www.airmax720outletcheap.com/ . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Air Max 720 Sale Cheap . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Air Max 720 Outlet Cheap . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. SOUTHPORT, England -- Bernhard Langer gave Mark Wiebe one too many chances at the Senior British Open. Wiebe took advantage of Langers failure to close out the tournament, beating the German on the fifth playoff hole Monday at Royal Birkdale for his first senior major title. The American used a superb approach shot from the rough to set up a two-putt for par, while Langer failed to get up and down, seeing his par putt stay out. "Im speechless," Wiebe said. "I think its always better for both players had there been a birdie to win the playoff instead of a bogey, but right now, I dont really care. Im glad its over, and Im honoured. Langer led by two shots going into the final hole of regulation Sunday, only to settle for a double bogey when he struggled to get out of a bunker. The playoff was then halted after two holes because of darkness and resumed Monday, with Langer immediately missing another chance to win when his 12-foot putt wouldnt drop. "I just was luckier today and last night than Bernie I guess," Wiebe said. "I also feel like Bernie has won, what, a couple hundred tournaments. Hes won so many, I feel like this was my turn." Langer, who won the tournament in 2010, was up by three shots entering the fourth round. He lookked certain to earn a second Senior British Open title when he teed off at the 72nd.dddddddddddd But his approach shot landed in a greenside bunker, and he needed two strokes just to get out of the sand. Wiebe, meanwhile, shot a 4-under 66 to match the German at 9-under 271. "Obviously, not what I wanted. But the major mistake was again yesterday, the 72nd hole," Langer said. "In the playoff anybody can win. It comes down to one good shot or one bad shot. And thats what happened. Mark is a very deserving champion." This was the first time in the 27-year history of the Senior British Open the tournament finished on a Monday. Former U.S. Ryder Cup captain Corey Pavin shared third -- three shots back -- with David Frost of South Africa and Peter Senior of Australia. It was the third year in a row Pavin tied for third at the tournament. Wiebes season has been plagued by a back and arm injury and he hasnt finished in the top 10 on the U.S. Champions Tour all year. But he said he could swing a club without pain again, which "helped me so much with my attitude." "Once I realized I could play and it didnt hurt very much to swing," Wiebe said, "I was instantly in a great mood, and I knew I was playing good." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen