Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

minute. Three minutes after the break, a si

in Tribute 29.04.2019 11:10
von mary123 • 1.530 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- A dejected Will Barton walked toward the bench, but the Denver Nuggets guard got a reprieve because it wasnt a substitution opportunity for his team. With a second chance, Barton responded in a huge way.Barton scored 22 points, including a big 3-pointer late, to lead Denver to a 106-98 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.Danilo Gallinari led Denver with 24 points and Jamal Murray added 22 for the Nuggets, who won for just the second time in the last seven games. It was their second contest of a six-game road trip.Ersan Ilyasova, Sergio Rodriguez and Dario Saric all had 17 points for Philadelphia, which culminated a four-game homestand with its seventh straight defeat.Murray was waiting at the scorers table after Barton missed all four shots early in the third quarter. Barton had to quickly turn around and play defense after realizing Murray wasnt entering.From that point, Barton was 6 of 7 and tallied 16 points.I have to use that trick more often for some of our guys, Nuggets coach Michael Malone joked. Will ramped it up and played well and I took Jamal (back). Will got the message and he picked up his defensive intensity and was all over the place.Barton was glad to stay in the game.I walked off the court but they didnt let him in yet and that kind of saved me, he said. Jamal was my motivation. I had a tough little beginning to the third, but Im a guy who can play through my mistakes. I made up for them, got my energy going, picked it up and coach let me stay out there.Wilson Chandler, Denvers leading scorer at 18.6 points per game entering Monday, was scoreless until tallying 10 straight points beginning with a 3-pointer with 8:24 remaining that made it 84-74. He matched the Nuggets largest lead with another 3 that made it 89-78 with 6:25 left.Joel Embiids 3-pointer cut it to four, but Barton all but put the game away with a 3 of his own on Denvers next possession, making it 103-96 with 49 seconds to play.TOP ROOKIES MEETThe game featured Murray and Embiid, the NBAs Western and Eastern Conference rookies of the month for October/November. Embiid finished with 16 points.Embiid returned after sitting out Saturdays 107-106 loss to Boston, the seventh game he has missed this season due to the teams rehab plan not to play him on back-to-back nights after he was sidelined for his first two seasons with a foot injury. The 7-foot-2 center will not make the trip to Memphis, where the 76ers will play on Tuesday night.The game was a slump buster for Murray, who was 1 for 11 with two points combined in his last two contests. He went 8 for 12, including 3 for 7 from the arc.The highlight of the third period was Murrays 17-foot underhanded scoop shot that just beat the shot clock.TURNOVERS GALOREPhiladelphia coach Brett Brown bemoaned the clubs 14 second-half turnovers. The 76ers finished with 19 for the game.Theres a lot of things that led to the loss, (and) I think thats the major one, he said. The abundance of turnovers in a single half, its hard to find a way to win with that volume of turnovers.TIP-INSNuggets: Nikola Jokic (wrist) missed his third straight game and Gary Harris (foot) sat out his 12th in a row. ... Nelson, who attended nearby Saint Josephs University, received a warm ovation when he entered in the first quarter.76ers: The 76ers were without Jahlil Okafor, who was sick. Okafor wont make the trip to Memphis for Tuesdays game. ... Robert Covington (knee) missed his second straight game and Jerryd Bayless (wrist) sat out for the 18th time this season. ... Embiid was whistled for a technical after sending Kenneth Faried to the floor early in the third quarter.UP NEXTNuggets: Will try to end a five-game losing streak against the Nets when they visit Brooklyn on Wednesday night.76ers: Tuesday night at Memphis, where Philadelphia will try to avenge a 104-99 double-overtime loss at home on Nov. 23 Cheap Nike Air Max 720 China . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Cheap Air Max 720 Wholesale . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.cheapairmax720.us/ . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Cheap Nike Air Max 720 Sale . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Wholesale Air Max 720 China .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. DELAND, Fla. -- Cody Boxrucker ran for a pair of 3-yard touchdowns, including what proved to be the game-winner, and Valparaiso beat Stetson 21-18 on Saturday.Boxruckers second touchdown made it 21-12 in the third quarter and came after the Crusaders (3-4, 2-2 Pioneer) blocked and recovered a punt at the Stetson 6.Cole Mazza scored from the 1 to get the Hatters (3-3, 1-2) within three points with 3:34 left in the third.The Hatters final possession started at their 18 and they got as far as the Crusaders 27, but Grrant Amicks field-goal attempt from the 47 was short.dddddddddddd Amick also had another fourth-quarter attempt of 45 yards hit the crossbar and a 27-yarder blocked in the third.Drew Snouffer made two of Valparaisos four interceptions, setting up Boxruckers other TD in the second quarter and stopping a drive deep in Crusaders territory in the fourth.Stetson outgained Valparaiso 327-226. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 9 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen