Wachen
Archenbewohner
Originalcharaktere
Ratsmitglieder
Der Kanzler

adidas superstar

in Bewerbungen 26.04.2019 05:53
von Zona Locke • 3 Beiträge

ÿþWe re a adidas superstar little more than one week away from the debut of the adidas Harden Vol.2 . Set to make its debut during All-Star Weekend, today we take a look at handful of colorways we expect to drop in the coming months.Standout features on James Harden s signature shoe include Primeknit construction on the toe, a customizable lacing system, a full-length Boost cushioning system and a traction outsole with an extended heel.

Contrasting the look is a clean white Boost midsole and black rubber outsole to complete the design altogether. Retailing for $180, look for this adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 in men s and women s sizes at adidas stores today.adidas has decided adidas trainers to give the adidas Crazy 1 ADV a completely new modern makeover. The classic adidas basketball sneaker ditches its original upper and replaces it with one that consists of a Primeknit-infused sock-like design.

A longtime fan, Damian s visit adidas nmd to BAPE s Tokyo Flagship during his 2015 adidas Asia Tour sparked the idea of collaborating with the brand.  I became even more inspired by the brand when I visited BAPE s store in Japan, said Damian.  From that point, I knew I wanted the first major collaboration for my signature line to be with BAPE. Complementing the Dame 4 s design, the collaborative model takes inspiration from BAPE s coveted adidas yeezy iconic Shark design and its distinctive decorative elements.

All three colorways from the BAPE x adidas Dame 4 Collection will be available on February 16th for $150 during adidas 747 Warehouse in Los Angeles. Additionally, the Black Camo and Green Camo colorways also will be releasing on February 17th at adidas and BAPE.After releasing exclusively at a few adidas Consortium retailers last month, adidas has announced that the innovative and game-changing FUTURECRAFT 4D will be releasing on February 10th at its largest retail store worldwide.

The adidas App will now also provide reservation functionality similar to the adidas Confirmed App s current management of adidas Originals lifestyle products providing shoppers a distinct and convenient way to reserve the most in-demand and sought-after adidas adidas originals models directly from their smart phone, followed by in-store pick up from a nearby, area adidas retail store. This added benefit to the adidas App creates a more safe fair brick-and-mortar shopping experience for users.

The event represents the ultimate intersection of sport and culture and embodies the best of adidas in one place. 747 Warehouse will open its gates on Friday, February 16 at 2:00 p.m. and again on Saturday, February 17 at noon.Stay tuned as more announcements are to come.Register now at adidas/us/747WarehouseSt for updates on tickets, artist line-up, and product releases.Shown above is the upcoming adidas Dame D.O.L.L.A., Damin Lillard s new lifestyle signature sneakers.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: LavernDinges
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 44 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3476 Themen und 3531 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Userfarben : Admins || Moderatoren || Tribute|| The 100||
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen